Sunday, June 12, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 117

Sunday June 12
1) I went to bed at 2 or 3
2) I got up at 9am
3) Water -1 glass
4) Bible-2 Kings 5
5) Exercise-Pilates!We were there for an hour but it was probably only 30min actual exercise....we were laughing to much

6) Foodz: 
Breakfast- Chocolate Protein Breakfast Drink
Second Breakfast- none
Lunch-Enchilada, rice, beans, chips, salsa
Snack-fruit roll-up, Gluten-free brownie and a glass of milk
Dinner-garlic, butter, lemon chicken, green beans, strawberries and citrus drink
After Dinner Snack-Yoplait whipps chocolate raspberry yogurt
7)School: 
  • I am out of school for the summer but plan to work on learning Japanese so I already know some when I attend my class for it in the fall.
  • _______________
     I organized:
  • __________
  • _____________
     I cleaned:
  • Sephre's Room (shhhh)
    • I just grabbed the dishes and brought them downstairs to put them in the dishwasher
  • Washed my uniforms
  •  Straightened my room
    • Made my bed
    • Put muh Pjs away
____insert link for today's post_____


  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment