Sunday, June 12, 2011

Act 1 - Scenes 100-116

May/June
1) I went to bed late
2) I woke up early
3) Water - ummmm
4) Bible- a little every day but none just sitting down and reading it
5) Exercise-Nannying and work

6) Foodz: 
Breakfast- mostly skipped
Second Breakfast- see above
Lunch-meal of the day!
Snack-some random something small
Dinner-normally skipped or break food
After Dinner Snack-something random and possibley sugary
7)School: 
  • I am out of school for the summer but plan to work on learning Japanese so I already know some when I attend my class for it in the fall.
  • _______________
     I organized:
  • __________
  • _____________
     I cleaned:
  • Nannying cleaning
    • Loaded the dishwasher at the nannyhouse
    • Swept the nannyhouse
    • Put away toys at the nannyhouse
  • Straightened my room
____Multiple Posts for the days can be found here :)_____


  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment