Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Act 3 - Scene 17

I know, I missed a ton of days but I'm back now. I'll try to stay consistent. Moving to a different state is a pretty big change!
  1. I got to sleep somewhere around 12:45am I think (no bed, sleeping on the couch)
  2. Got up around 9am
  3. 15oz (11am)
    20oz (4pm)
    5oz (10:40pm)
    Total: 40oz
  4. Breakfast: One piece of peanut butter toast (11am)
    Snack:X
    Lunch: about a quarter of a package of ramen and an egg (2:45pm)
    Snack: aprox quarter cup cheddar cheese and a medium iced white mocha (5:30pm)
    Dinner:3/4 package ramen and egg (10pm)
    Snack: 3/4 berry iced caramel roll (10:20pm)
  5. Worked for 6.5 hours on my feet but no extra exercise
  6. Listened to good Christian music but no devotional
  7. Didn't eat out at all.
    Bought: Eggs, sausage, kale, shredded cheese, biscuits, gravy mix and an eyelash curler.
  8. Unpacked decorations and wrote this post
  9. -Made to-do list for the day
    -Updated wall calendar for KI
    -Reported truck as sold and dropped the insurance coverage (last night)
    -Researched pet/farm supply stores in my area
    -Updated parents on progress
    -Fed Bun
    -Went grocery shopping
    -Worked 3pm-9:15pm
    -Cooked sausage for breakfast bake
  10. Slept in and am going to bed now instead of setting up the breakfast bake. Need to drink more water but not terribly dehydrated. Didn't leave myself enough time to eat substantially before work.
It was a good day.
-Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment