Monday, August 7, 2017

Act 3

Hello,
 It's literally been 5 years since I touched this blog and I'm about to try and take it back.
A lot has happened but this place isn't to update you on that. I've got new goals as I'm moving out on my own (finally) so here they are.


  1. Bedtime 10pm at the latest
  2. Get up no later than 8am
  3. Drink 64oz of water a day
  4. Eat all three meals, balanced, snacks in between
  5. Exercise four times a week: walking, biking, hiking, pilates etc.
  6. Do devotions daily and document them
  7. Follow budget for each month strictly and record
  8. Create something twice a week minimum: write, decorate, craft, good picture, food etc.
  9. Keep up with adulting and record progress
  10. Listen to my body and take care of myself whatever that looks like from day to day.
-Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment