Sunday, May 22, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 95

Saturday May 21
1) I went to bed at  3:30am
2) I got woke up at 9:00am
3)  water - half of what you need for a day
4) Bible- Psalms
5) exercise-  30 minutes of ballet work-out and 65 minutes of walking
6) Foodz: 
Breakfast- 1 fried egg, green and red peppers, onion, mango, iced coffee
Second Breakfast- half of a rice cake
Lunch-Half of the portion of Pad Thai from Noodles and Co.
Snack-Yogurt covered raisins, two fruit roll ups
Dinner-the other Half of the portion of Pad Thai from Noodles and Co., 2 Strawberries, small handful of blueberries, small handful of pineapple, Ting (drink)
After Dinner Snack-Yogurt covered raisins
7)School: 
  • I am out of school for the summer but plan to work on learning Japanese so I already know some when I attend my class for it in the fall.
     I organized:
  • I caught up on my other blog's posts
  • I caught up on this blog's posts
     I cleaned:
  • A little bit of kitchen cleaning
Detail about today :P <<<Click :D

  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment