Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 98

Tuesday May 24
1) I went to bed a few hours after midnight? I don't remember exactly...
2) I woke up at 12:40pm
3) Water -minute amounts
4) Bible-various verses but no true reading
5) Exercise-none

6) Foodz: 
Breakfast- I was asleep
Second Breakfast- Fruit snacks
Lunch-left over chicken curry and rice, pineapple, lifewater
Snack-rice cake?
Dinner-chicken kabobs (chicken, bbq sauce, green and red bell peppers, onion), salad
After Dinner Snack-fruit snacks, carmel frappechino
7)School: 
  • I am out of school for the summer but plan to work on learning Japanese so I already know some when I attend my class for it in the fall.
  • _______________
     I organized:
  • __________
  • _____________
     I cleaned:
  • I cleaned my room 
    • Made bed
    • Put away clothes
    • Organized my tray of junk
  • Unloaded and loaded the dishwasher
____insert link for today's post_____


  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment