Monday, May 23, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 97

Monday May 23
1) I went to bed at 11:20pm
2) I woke up at 6:30am
3) Water -none...whoops
4) Bible- none
5) Exercise- I didn't really "exercise" today but I played with two little girls...that counts for something right?

6) Foodz: 
Breakfast- Two chocolate pancakes and some milk
Second Breakfast- none
Lunch-left over Pho soup, strawberries
Snack-organic chips?
Dinner-chicken curry and rice (
After Dinner Snack-lifewater, fruit roll up
7)School: 
  • I am out of school for the summer but plan to work on learning Japanese so I already know some when I attend my class for it in the fall.
  • _______________
     I organized:
  • __________
  • _____________
     I cleaned:
  • Straightened the house I nanny at. (swept, some dishes, picked up toys :P small stuff)
  • Helped clean up dinner stuffs
____insert link for today's post_____


  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment