Sunday, May 22, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 96

Sunday May 22
1) I went to bed at 2:30am
2) I got woke up at 9:40am
3) Water -a few glasses
4) Bible- Psalm 128?
5) Exercise- 20 minutes (walked a mile) and then some more walking at the mall

6) Foodz: 
Breakfast- skipped :/
Second Breakfast- rice cake and blueberries
Lunch-beef, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, leek, pineapple, rice (Seshuan[spelling?] beef), fruit roll up
Snack-Chai Frappe
Dinner-Vietnamese Pho Soup ( beef, shrimp, chicken broth, green onions, rice noodles, onions)
After Dinner Snack-2 fruit roll ups and 1 yogurt (what? they are addicting!)
7)School: 
  • I am out of school for the summer but plan to work on learning Japanese so I already know some when I attend my class for it in the fall.
  • _______________
     I organized:
  • __________
  • _____________
     I cleaned:
  • I unloaded and partially loaded the dishwasher
Click here for more about my day!


  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment