Thursday, February 17, 2011

Act 1- Scene 1

1) Went to sleep at 1:30am
2) I woke up at 8am but drifted in and out of light sleep until 10am when I got up.
3) I drank about 4 glasses of water today.
4) I read Genesis 4:6-7 and contemplated how I react to correction.
5) I did the stairs 10 times (each time being once up and once down and all sets together without stopping) 6 were running 4 were walking.
6) Eating:
Breakfast- 1 serving Cream of Wheat, 1/4 apple, a hunk of chicken about half of the size of my fist, a drizzle of honey on the cereal
Lunch- 1/4 of an apple and a TV dinner (spicy Caribbean chicken) [chicken, pineapple, black beans, corn, rice]
Snack- popcorn
Dinner- I had a tall glass of milk and a bowl of white chili.
7) I finished all creative writing homework (discussions and writing assignments)
     I organized nothing
     I cleaned nothing

I feel fairly good about today. It was definitely hard to go against my bad habits.
I need to improve getting up on time, water intake, eating habits, and amount of exercise. I don't think I realized how much of a change this actually is for me.

  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment