Thursday, February 24, 2011

Act 1- Scene 7

1) I was in bed by 12:30am.
2) I slept until 2pm!
3) I had two small glasses of water.
4) I read Exodus 28:3 and was encouraged by the fact that God will help up accomplish his will and give us the things we need in order to do it.
5) I didn't exercise.

6) Foodzez:
Breakfast- slept through it
Lunch- slept through it
Snack-smoothie(Lifewater, mixed berries, strawberries)

Dinner-  Shepherds pie and 1 glass of lemonade
7)  I accomplished no school work

     I organized nothing
     I cleaned nothing

     I went to my youth group and played piano for worship

I woke up from heavy sleep at 2pm. I was thoroughly surprised that I needed that much sleep. I immediately got ready for what was left of my day and headed to pick up Mnonaa to go to church for youth group. She helped our small group make the meal while I was in worship practice. During practice I started overheating and was very tired. I thought I might be sick but nothing came of it. My youth pastor told me to lay down for a bit and so I did. (Sephre interesting story about that ask me later. Oh, and by the way...where is your post? where are you?) Since it is 12:03 I should be going to bed now. I plan to get up around 8:30 since I have class at 12pm. I didn't need to blow my nose as much today though I still cannot breath out of it.

 
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment