Sunday, February 20, 2011

Act 1- Scene 3

1) Went to sleep at 5:06am *shot*
2) I got up at 11:50am.
3) I drank 25.5oz of water today.
4) I read Genesis 18:14 and thought about how God can make anything happen.
5) I was sore all day. It hurts to breath. That being said I did not exercise. I worked a 7 hour shift and lifted more stuff than usual.....

6) Eating:
Breakfast- I kind of slept through that time that would count as breakfast.... I had some saltine crackers *cringe*
Lunch- I skipped lunch.
Snack-saltine crackers and a few grapes

Dinner- I had glorified chicken and rice and a few bites of a ice cream sundae with pineapple and strawberries on it.
7)  I did no school

     I organized nothing
     I partially cleaned my room.


So, today was kind of a fail. I didn't eat barely at all, let alone healthy stuff. I messed up my sleep schedule. I didn't drink enough water and I am sitting here writing this while munching on fries. *sigh* My boss didn't help me out at all by turning to me as I was clocking out and telling me to take home all of the extra food. I have an annoying bit of a cough. It is light and tickley and kills my aching stomach muscles. -_-

 


  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

3 comments:

  1. Aww sorry your day didn't turn out the way you wanted, but guess what? Yu made my day by chatting with me :) and you're God's beautiful daughter :) that has to make your day better right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa 5:06 am! What were you doing you crazy girl? I definitely think we need to talk about weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ V. Lavender
    Thanks so much :) You are so sweet :)

    @kndrwllmsn
    Yeah.... *shame*

    ReplyDelete