Thursday, February 24, 2011

Act 1- Scene 8

1) I was in bed by 12:40am.
2) I slept until 9:30am
3) I had some water.
4) I did no Bible.
5) I didn't exercise. 

6) Foodzez:
Breakfast- 1 serving cream of wheat, half an apple, drizzle of honey
Lunch- Hummus and carrots
Snack- Iced tea
Dinner-  Pizza rolls and black and blue berry lifewater
7) School:
  •  I went to my flash class at 12pm
  • I completed this weeks discussions for my creative writing class
  • I did the finishing half of my writing assignment and turned it in

     I organized nothing
     I cleaned nothing
 
    
Thankfully classes are canceled tomorrow so no 8am class for me. I sent an e-mail to my co-workers essentially calling in sick. I want to work! I need the hours! Darn you sickness!

   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment