Saturday, February 19, 2011

Act 1-Scene 2

1) Went to sleep at 11:50pm.
2) I got up at 6:30am.
3) I drank 76.5oz of water today.
4) I read Genesis 15:6 and learned stuff. :P
5) I did 30 minutes of Wii Fit. 1/3 strength training, 1/3 aerobics, 1/3 balance. (My muscles are still shaking violently. Pathetic. Weak. Fail.)

6) Eating:
Breakfast- 4oz of black coffee, 1 serving Cream of Wheat, 1/4 apple, a drizzle of honey on the cereal
Lunch- 2 cups/17 ounces White Chili, 1/4 apple 
Snack- banana

Dinner- I had a crispy chicken sandwich (fried chicken, lettuce, cheese, ranch, tomato, bun) and a  regular moo-latte (slush base, ice cream, caramel, coffee concentrate, butterscotch cone dip, whipped cream)
7) I finished portfolio assignments:

  • Magazine Editorial Layout
  • Typography Posters
  • Self Promotion Campaign
  • Bubble Tea Postcard Ad
  • Form
     I organized nothing
     I cleaned myself. Does that count?

 
I feel better in some ways about today but I still definitely need to work on things. I am hungry and currently craving french fries. I might cave.
  (added later) I resisted the fries and opted for cheese, crackers, and summer sausage. Still not super healthy but definitely better than fries.


  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

6 comments:

  1. I think the crackers, cheese, and summer sausage was definitely the better option! :) We are getting there! And I'm not sure what weekend bedtime should be? I get home at midnight...and then I'm not tired? Hm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha........... We definitely need to establish one as you will know from my next post *shame*
    I do have the same problem though. Home at midnight or later and then don't feel like sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!! :)thanks for reading and following my blog!! I don't have very much time right now on the computer, so i'll try to follow ur blog later (like, soon later) and two things:
    one, I do the wii-excercise thing, too, and I'm pretty bad at it...
    and, two, I saw that u read part of the Bible today- that's pretty awesome. does that mean ur religious?
    anyway, that's basically all I wanted to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ashley :)
    1> I am so sore! I need to do the Wii more lol
    2> I am classified as religious yes, but it makes me cringe because people associate a lot of things with that word. I consider it more a relationship than a bunch of rules to follow :) If you look on my other blog I have a few devotional stuffs I did. Are you "religious"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I love how you said that!! (relationship rather than religious.) I sort of do the same thing; people ask me if i "believe in God", and I basically say, "Yeah, and I have a relationship with Him, too." :) So, yeah, I'm (really) 'religious'. (I'm Christian) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! Yay for finding people with the same beliefs as you! lol Maybe you have msn messenger? I would love to chat with you some time :D

    ReplyDelete