Sunday, February 20, 2011

Act 1- Scene 4

1) Went to sleep at 2:30am It still isn't good but it is better than 5am.
2) I got up at 12:30pm. Yes, I slept through church. 
3) I drank 16oz of water today. (yes major fail)
4) I read Exodus 1:12 and was encouraged by the fact that our trials can make us stronger.
5) I was sore all day still. It hurts to breath let alone cough. I have a bad cough and it hurts more than usual due to the muscles being fail. That being said I did not exercise.

6) Eating:
Breakfast- I slept through breakfast.
Lunch- Chicken noodle soup
Snack-pizza rolls, grapes, and dry wheat chex
and 4 ounces of black coffee
Dinner- Beef Ramen
7)  I did no school

     I organized nothing
     I cleaned nothing


I felt like I had been hit by a semi-truck when I finally woke up this morning. I have been in constant pain and have refrained from movement as much as possible. It hurts even when I do nothing and it isn't just muscle pain anymore I don't think. Everything hurts but most of all my lower back, my stomach, my chest, and my throat.
I am going to bed asap and probably skipping my 8am class tomorrow. Hopefully I will wake up feeling better and be able to get a lot of stuff done.
 
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

2 comments: