Sunday, February 27, 2011

Act 1- Scene 11

1) I was in bed by 12 or 12:30 but got to sleep by 1am
2) I slept until 9 I think. I had to get ready for church.
3) I had two small glasses of water.
4) I did no Bible.
5) I didn't exercise. 

6) Foodizzles:
Breakfast- none (not enough time)
Lunch- 1 slice pizza
Snack- two chocolate cupcakes
Dinner-  4 eggs and a lifewater
7) School: 
 
  •  none
     I organized nothing
     I cleaned nothing 
    
I am so tired just from going to church today. I feel rather hopeless since I have not improved in energy when all I have done this week practically is sleep. I am very worried about my Career Research class. I am very behind in it and I need to catch up now. I would work on it tonight (despite my brain) but I can't because the pictures that I need are saved at school. I am so stressed. This is not helping me get better. I am trying to eat healthy and get stuff done but I feel so listless and bleh. I plan to go to school tomorrow morning but I am far from having good feelings about it. My class is at 8am and I normally hate getting up that early let alone tomorrow when I will still be sick, and I will be looking terrible and feeling terrible. Ugh. Someone save me.

   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you eat enough! You need super protein packed meals and veggies! I think you'd feel alot better. Like super up the calorie count! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I agree I don't eat enough. I'm working on it though!....... *shifty eyes*

    ReplyDelete