Monday, February 21, 2011

Act 1- Scene 5

1) I ended up getting to sleep at 1:30am
2) I woke up at 1:11pm and got up a little while later. (I forgot to check the time but it wasn't over half an hour.) I figured that I should sleep since I am sick. 
3) I fail. I didn't drink any water today. Not just water itself. I drank a cup of tea if that counts at all. Fail.
4) I read Exodus 4:10 and related to it quite well.
5) I didn't exercise.

6) Foodies:
Breakfast- I slept through breakfast.................again. lol
Lunch- Glorified Chicken and brown rice, 12 oz black coffee
Snack-1 bowl dry Wheat Chex

Dinner- Chimichanga and a large cup of chamomile tea
7)  I looked at my school
assignments and thought about ideas for them......
     I organized nothing
     I cleaned nothing


My muscles felt so much better today. I am stick coughing up a storm but at least now I don't double over in pain every time. Pretty nasty stuff, all the same. Fail with the water.

 
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment