Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Act 1- Scene 12

1) I was in bed by a little after 12 but got to sleep a little after 12:30 
2) I slept until 7:24am 
3) Currently failing at water.
4) I did no Bible.
5) I didn't exercise

6) Omn noms:
Breakfast- none (not enough time)
Lunch- 2 servings of Cream of Wheat, 1 apple, drizzle of honey
Snack-one chocolate cupcakes and a cup of coffee
Dinner-  two full bowls of hamburger casserole
7) School: 

Career Research: 
  •  I wrote my two page applications paper.
  • I wrote and designed my cover letter.
     I filled out my part of the Fafsa (leaving the tax and money stuff to my parents) [which later failed]
     I organized my planner and wrote in all of my breaks and when stuff is due and stuff
     I went to the phone store and had my phone looked at. 
     I edited my first chapter of  WDYHMS. :P

     I cleaned nothing 

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I got a fair amount of stuff done. I failed at water, Bible and eating. Exercise I'm still not counting because I am still sick. I do feel a little better though.   



   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment