Monday, April 4, 2011

Act 1- Scene 48

Monday April 4
1) I went to bed at 1am
2) I got up at 6:48am
3)  water (none)
4) Bible- (none)
5) exercise- 
(none)
6) Foodie Doodles: 
Breakfast- 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, 1 piece of toast

Lunch-
cheese quesadilla, 1 piece of chocolate zucchini cake
Snack- none
Dinner- Burrito
After Dinner Snack- 2 cups of hot chocolate
7)School: 
  • Career Research (8am-9am)
    • Went over logo with teacher
    • Went over mini portfolio with teacher
    • Gathered data for resume (that was due a month ago)
  • Creative Writing
    • Chose names for my short story characters
    • I have written 497 words of my short story
     I organized:
  • Bought groceries
  • Bought shoes for a wedding
     I cleaned:
  •  nothing
 Slowly getting back into the swing of being productive and getting stuff done.

  
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment