Monday, April 11, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 55

Monday April 11
1) I went to bed at 1am I think
2) I got up at 7am
3)  water - none
4) Bible- none
5) exercise- none
6) Foodz: 
Breakfast- beef ramen
Lunch-garlic chicken steamer (chicken, pasta, sauce, artichokes, spinach, tomatoes)
Snack- saltine crackers with peanut butter and a swallow of a apple pear lifewater
Dinner-Zuccini Lasagna
After Dinner Snack-peanut butter protien Luna bar
7)School: 
  • Career Research (8am-9am)
    • Discussed mini portfolio with teacher
    • Modified logo
    • Created first draft of resume
  • Composition 1
    • Wrote down 3 student reviews on my paper
    • Edited it until I couldn't find anything more to edit or change
     I organized:
  •  nothing
     I cleaned:
  •  nothing
I need to work on a lot of things (food, water, exercise, cleaning, organizing, sleep) still but I seem to be improving a little bit on getting my school work done. I still need to step it up if I'm going to get everything done in time for Easter.
  
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment