Thursday, April 7, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 51

Thursday April 7
1) I went to bed at 2:30am 
2) I got up at 10:30am
3)  water - (none yet)
4) Bible- (none yet)
5) exercise- (none yet)
6) Foodie Doodles: 
Breakfast- 1 bowl of Kix cereal with milk
Lunch- Lemon Luna Bar
Snack- none
Dinner-garlic chicken steamer (artichoke, spinach, some kinda sauce and chicken), grapes, 2 fresh green beans, half of a peanut buster parfait
After Dinner Snack- 1 bratwurst, salad, chips, mocha, half a block of cheese, half a package of saltine crackers
7)School: 
  • Intro to Flash (12pm-2pm)
    • Went to class
    • Set up file for assignment
    • Input the buttons
    • Hooked them up to the coding
    • Put a title on the front page
    • [topic for my interactive design is World foods]
    • I changed the up or down state for buttons
    • ( need to) create animations for each of the 3 sub categories
    • I input text for each of the 3 sub categories
  • Creative Writing
    • I finished my story totalling 1,559 words
     I organized:
  •  nothing
     I cleaned:
  •  my room
  • did a load of laundry
 Slowly getting back into the swing of being productive and getting stuff done.
   
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment