Sunday, April 17, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 61

Sunday April 17
1) I went to bed around 2am
2) I woke up at 3pm
3)  water - none yet
4) Bible- I caught up in my reading plan :)
5) exercise- none
6) Foodz: 
Breakfast- none
Second Breakfast- none
Lunch-two scrambled eggs, two pancakes, 1 glass of milk
Snack-none
Dinner-mashed potatoes with cheese and garlic, chicken broth (My stomach was being incredibly sensitive) Two small pancakes and a glass of iced tea
After Dinner Snack- 1.5 cups of hot chocolate
7)School: 
  • Composition 1
    • Bookmarked the reading I need to do for next week
    • Read till page 39 in Narnia (chapter 5)
    • Watched till the scene where Lucy and Edmund are just coming out of the wardrobe the first time to tell the others
    • Took notes on the two
  • Creative Writing

     I organized:
  • my to do list of everything
     I cleaned:
  • nothing

I woke up at 3. I went downstairs and asked my parents why they hadn't woken me up. They said I needed the sleep. I was a little disappointed that over half of my day was already gone. I ate a meal (listed as lunch) and read my Bible. I am now upstairs organizing school stuff and about to go downstairs to grab a DVD to watch for school. I am going to be writing a paper comparing The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the witch and the wardrobe movie versus book. It is taking forever to take notes on this thing and watching Edmund eat Turkish Delight is making me incredibly hungry. I got to bed now since I have to get up early.

  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment