Monday, April 4, 2011

Act 1- Scene 36- 47

March 24- April 3

This won't be the normal format of post because there is no way I will be able to remember everything I ate, how much I drank, when I went to bed, etc. for the past 11 days. I am sorry that I have been failing at keeping this blog updated but I have been busy? lol Most of that first week was spent going to bed around 3am and not eating or drinking near enough. I'll admit it. But! I am doing better little by little now. I am working hard to get my school done and working on eating regularly and enough. Yesterday I ate two meals, went to bed at 2am, and took an hour nap before rollerskating for a few hours.

I plan to try to keep this updated again. We will see how that goes.

FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment