Thursday, April 7, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 50

Wednesday April 6
1) I went to bed at 2am (better but still bad)
2) I got up at 10:30/11am
3)  water - 1 glass
4) Bible- 1 Corinthians 4
5) exercise- ran up a hill and then ran down it, climbed a tree
6) Foodie Doodles: 
Breakfast- none
Lunch- grapes, popcorn, coffee
Snack- none
Dinner- 1/2 super burrito, large potato oles, large sprite (Taco Johns)
After Dinner Snack-  1/2 portion cashew chicken, 1/2 portion orange chicken, white rice, 2 cream cheese wontons, glass of milk
7)School: 
  • Composition 1 (1pm-4:30pm [cancelled but online])
    • Wrote my entire response paper and posted it
    • (That is 2 full pages that I hadn't even thought about before the day it was due)


     I organized:
  •  nothing
     I cleaned:
  •  nothing
 I left my house at 4:30 to pick up Mnonaa for youth group. We stopped at Taco Johns on the way because I needed food and then arrived at church in time for worship practice (5:30pm). After that we ran up the hill and I climbed a tree. Attempted to listen to the word but was distracted by people whispering for the whole thing. I led most of the songs for worship and it was good but difficult playing piano, singing, and giving vocal direction to where the song is supposed to go. 
Um..... oh yeah after worship I played ping pong with Mnonaa and then we went to Egg Roll King and split a double entree and wontons. 
   
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment