Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 63

Tuesday April 19
1) I went to bed at 12am
2) I got woke up at 6:30am and went back to a restless sleep until 10:30am. I got up at 11.
3)  water - none
4) Bible- none
5) exercise- 
none
6) Foodz: 
Breakfast- 1 serving cream of wheat with milk and honey
Second Breakfast- none
Lunch-none
Snack-Zone bar
Dinner-bowl of salad (lettuce, green bell pepper, tomato, cucumber) and biscuits
After Dinner Snack-lifewater
7)School: 
  • Intro to Flash (12pm-2pm)
    • Went to class @ 1
    • Learned about sound/audio in Flash
    • did the demo lesson thingy
  • Portfolio
    • Created my Magazine cover
      • Found graphic
      • edited graphic
      • came up with title
      • decided on fonts
      • researched topic
      • input taglines
      • increased visibility
  • Creative Writing

     I organized:
  • nothing
     I cleaned:
  • nothing
One word describes today.
Death.

  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment