Monday, April 18, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 62

Monday April 18
1) I went to bed at 1:50am
2) I got up at 6:30am
3)  water - 2 glasses
4) Bible- none
5) exercise- none
6) Foodz: 
Breakfast- 1 fried egg, two pancakes with syrup, a few swallows of lifewater
Second Breakfast- none
Lunch-1 crispy potato soft taco, 1 beef baja gordita, 1 regular cherry lime-ade
Snack-a cup of blueberries frozen in milk, a vanilla coffee energy drink thing, a package of fruit snacks
Dinner-Lemon Luna Bar
After Dinner Snack- chicken ramen
7)School: 
  • Career Research (8am-9am)
    • Went to class
    • Worked on Spoon Pendant in class
    • Made a few very small changes to my resume that was handed back to me
  • Portfolio
    • Worked on spoon pendant from 12:30ish - 3:30ish pm
    • Turned my spoon pendant illustration into an ad
    • Finished Travel/Food ads
      • Change titles for each of the three
      • Adjust letting and font size
      • Move title for correct alignment
      • Edit photos for Africa and China to get rid of the black lines
      • Edit tag line/ quote
    • Finish Sell Sheet
      • Change type size
      • Add ' to Felica's
      • Delete "Clearance centers only"
      • Make "high" and "the" on correct lines
      • Tuck text next to appropriate furtiture item
    • Finish Colorbook
      • Make each into a postcard
      • Make an overview card
      • Adjust alignment etc
  • Finish Newsletter
    • Hand space all bulleted items
    • Fix any orphans
    • Fix any widdows
    • Change point size
    • Change leading
    • Re-align everything correctly
    • Make sure white space is filled
  • Creative Writing

     I organized:
  • I went to my appointment with the allergy department and got my blood taken. (10:15am-12pm)
     I cleaned:
  • I showered twice today.
I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.
I went to my 8am class then to my doctor appointment. The appointment took much longer than expected. I got to school a little after 12:30pm and stayed until 8:30pm. 8 hours of being at school with few breaks. Intense.
Just two more portfolio projects to do. I have class around noon tomorrow and just those assignments and my writing assignments. I am completely wiped out. Going to bed effective immediately.

  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment