Thursday, April 14, 2011

Act 1 - Scene 58

Thursday April 14
1) I went to bed around 12:30am
2) I woke up at 7:30am and layed in bed until 9 something or 10am
3)  water -1 very large glass
4) Bible- none yet
5) exercise- none yet
6) Foodz: 
Breakfast- Caramel Zone Bar
Lunch-Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup
Snack- 3 Chicken Nuggets and left over fries
Dinner-chicken and rice
After Dinner Snack- 3 peanut butter crackers, a small bit of lemon milkshake and some iced tea
7)School: 
  • Intro to Flash (12pm-2pm)
    • Was unable to go due to the doctor appointment and not being able to drive
  • Creative Writing
      • Looked up poetry assignment
      • Started on description
      • separated the lines
      • added more rhymeing
      • put it in the dropbox
     I organized:
  • made my bed with clean sheets!
     I cleaned:
  • myself! :P
I had planned to get up at 8 and go straight to school to totally nail my homework buuuuuut I woke up and my hives were worse than they had been before. We went to the doctor for a 9:30 am appointment and I got another shot of epinephrine in my left arm and a heavy dose of benidryl (which has a sedative in it) in my right. I'm not allowed to drive for 24 hours (since 10:20am or so) and I have been drowsy ever since a few minutes after they gave me the shot. I am trying to get stuff done but my brain is really not cooperating. I only managed to get my poem done.

  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment