Thursday, March 24, 2011

Act 1- Scene 35

Wednesday March 23
1) I went to bed at 1:05am
2) I woke up at 7am
3) 2 glasses of water 
4) Bible- 1 Corinthians 2
5) exercise- 
(none)
6) Foodie Doodles: 
Breakfast- none 

Lunch-
pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream
Snack- half of a mcdonalds southwest salad, medium fry, caramel mocha
Dinner- tater tot hot dish, grapefruit, milk 
After Dinner Snack- peanut butter and jelly sandwich
7)School: 
  • Portfolio (8am-10am)
    • People from a big company came and critiqued our work
    • readied my work for the critique 
  • Composition 1 (1pm-4:30pm)
    • I proofread my first typed draft
    • did workshop with my group on my draft and theirs
     I organized:
  • nothing
     I cleaned:
  •  nothing
 I woke up at 7 and started freaking out because I was originally going to get up at 5am to get ready. I was going to shower and all of that but I ended up just taking my hair out of its braid and straightening my bangs. Minimal makeup and I was on my way after frantically pulling together my portfolio pieces that I had printed the night before as well as some old print outs.  After class I headed home, feeling really sick again. I got home and laid in bed until my awesome mom made us pancakes. I felt much better after laying there and eating the pancakes. I went back upstairs, finished my draft of my essay and printed out the three copies we needed for workshop in class. I went to class at 1 and we were let out an hour early. I went straight to pick up Mnonaa and then we went to youth group. We came back to her house after stopping by Target. I should head home right about now....haha.


  
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment