Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Act 1- Scene 13

1) I went to bed at 2am *shame*
2) I slept until 10:30am and laid in bed until 11
3) water = 0
4) I I read and contemplated: Exodus 34:7, Joshua 1:5, Deuteronomy 14:22,23, Deuteronomy 10:12,13, Deuteronomy 5:16, Leviticus 25:13
5) I didn't exercise. 

6) Omn noms:
Breakfast- 1 piece of peanut butter toast and a fuji apple pear lifewater
Lunch- half a can of chicken and stars and a smoothie (healthy)
Snack-one cracker and a third of an apple
Dinner- 1 beef crunchwrap supreme, 1 order of nachos, half of a large fry (Taco bell and MacDonalds)
I was going to eat something when I got home but I was told that I wasn't allowed to make anything that needed to be heated. I asked what I should eat then since we currently have nothing I can eat. (we have cheese which makes me feel like my head is going to explode) I was told to eat peanut butter.
7) 

School: 
  •  I went to my Flash class and looked into ideas for my next project
  • I started working on my resume research paper. Kill me now.
 
     I went to worship practice.
     I cleaned nothing. (including myself. I was going to shower tonight but no. I got home to late and now it is to loud.) 

Today...Mmmm. Today was okay I guess. I am doing better as far as being sick but I'm not "better" enough. I am tired and have a lot to do. My parents seem to think I am magically better but just with a runny nose. NOT TRUE. I am constantly in a bad mood. (apologies) I have another class added to my schedule starting tomorrow and there is no food I can eat in the house. Can I say fml? Kind of completely feeling depressed and hopeless.

   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment