Thursday, March 3, 2011

Act 1- Scene 14

1) I went to bed at 2:30am *glares at self*
2) I slept until 7am and got out of bed at 7:20am
3) 12oz of water
4) I I read and discussed 1Corinthians 1
5) I did 15 minutes of Wii fit.
(Aerobic and Balance but more aerobic) I guess I could count cleaning as a bit of exercise too. Evidentally I now weigh 122.5 pounds. I have lost a lot of weight..... I need to eat more!
6) Omn noms:
Breakfast- none....I didn't leave enough time.
Lunch- 4 stuffed potato skins, 8 kettle chips, and a cup of coffee
Snack- more kettle chips, carrots, hummus
Dinner- a bowl of beef ramen and 1 sobe lifewater (strawberry apricot)
7) 
School: 
  •  I went to my Portfolio class and worked on my work
    • I finished my Quotebook (colored the band, moved type, changed sizes)
    • Calendar (Lightened month names, fixed the inside cover for readability, reduces the stroke on grid dates, replaces black boxes with section of artwork) I have 1 thing left to do for this to be finished (fix the mini calendar dates/ colorize their bands)
  • I went to my first Composition 1 class
    • Did my introduction in the discussions 
    • I read 5 pages of my reading homework (while at youth group) and did the freewrite included in those pages
  • I picked up the books I needed from the library for my research paper for CR
     I organized my earrings and makeup and the stuff on my bedroom floor.
     I cleaned:
  • my room
  • my bathroom
  • the living room
  • the kitchen
  • the entryway
  • myself XD
Look at that!!!!! ^ I got so much done!

 
Today turned out really good. I came into my portfolio class this morning in a terrible mood and one of my friend/classmates asked me how I was doing. I honestly answered not so great and she asked me if I wanted a hug. How did she know that is exactly what I wanted/needed? :D My day improved from there on. I have accomplished a lot today. Just the fact that My room looks like it belongs in a slightly messy model home, and that I vacuumed the carpet makes me happy. Worship was amazing tonight. I am so entirely happy right now.

   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment