Friday, March 4, 2011

Act 1- Scene 15

1) I went to bed at 2 and went to sleep around 2:20am
2) I slept until 10 and got up around 10:18
3) Little water.....
4) No Bible....
5) I did not exercise

6) Omn noms:
Breakfast- Luna bar
Lunch- 1 stuffed potato skin, and 1 banana
Snack- 1 piece of peanut butter toast, 1 cup of coffee
Dinner- Noodles with beef and cheese, a bunch of grapes
7) 
School: 
  •  I went to my Flash class
    • Aced the quiz I hadn't studied for :P
  • Composition 1:
    • I read 10 pages of my reading homework
  • Creative Writing:
    • I wrote my Freewrite
    • I wrote version 1 of the assignment
    • I wrote version 2 of the assignment
     I organized the due dates for my new class in my planner
     I cleaned:
  • I did a load of laundry
  • I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher

 
Today wasn't as productive as yesterday but it was good I guess.

   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment