Monday, March 14, 2011

Act 1- Scene 25 (late)

1) I went to bed around 2am?  
2) I slept until 8:30am
3) I drank two small glasses of water
4) Bible!-none except for church
5) I was running around/ on my feet for around 7 hours helping with a benefit
6) Omn noms: 
Breakfast-  1 serving Cream of Wheat with honey drizzle
Lunch-buttered noodles, salad, bread, cookies
Snack-mini corn dogs
Dinner- none
After Dinner Snack- ribs, french bread, caramel and apples, lifewater
7)School: 
  • none
     I organized nothing
     I cleaned:
  •  nothing

  6 hours of sleep, probably around 20 oz of water, minute Bible, good exercise, I thought I was doing good on food until I was sitting on the couch around 11pm and started shaking and feeling sick. I forgot about dinner. I spent all day at church and the benefit kept me out until 7:30pm so when I got home I wasn't going to do anything.

 
   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment