Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Act 1- Scene 20 (late)

1) I went to bed after midnight sometime
2) I slept until around 10 or 11am and got up for my class.
3) water.... I think I drank some.
4) Bible.... none. Yes. I fail.
5) No exercise. I'm still sore.
6) The stuff they call food: 
Breakfast-  Luna bar
Lunch- none
Snack-  Sobe lifewater
Dinner- Chicken Ramen
7) 
School: 
  • Composition 1
    • I finished my reading
     I organized nothing
     I cleaned nothing

 Motivation. I needz it. I went to class at 12 and stayed at school until 4pm. I was trying to do my Flash project but I couldn't figure out how to make the logo fade in for the life of me. I was really upset so I had to close it and calm down. I wrote a chapter of my story and then went home to eat that ramen.  Worship practice was at 5:15pm.


   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment