Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Act 1- Scene 34

Tuesday March 22
1) I went to bed at 2:30am. The storm gave me trouble getting to sleep. 
2) I woke up at 8am and went back to sleep. I woke again at 8:30am, got up and then went back to sleep. I "got up" around 10am
3) 3 glasses of water 
4) Bible- (none)
5) exercise- (none)
6) Foodie Doodles: 
Breakfast-  1half banana, 1 lifewater (electrolyte)
Lunch- 1 half grapefruit
Snack-none
Dinner-  1 half Chipotle burrito (steak, lettuce, rice, black beans, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream)
After Dinner Snack- 1 cup of tea, 1 cookie dough protein luna bar
7)School: 
  • Intro to Flash (12pm-2pm)
    • I skipped :/
  • Went to school and
    • converted all of my InDesign work to a printable form
  • I went to Kinkos and
    • printed all of the work I need for tomorrow 
  • Composition 1
    • I typed up Essay #1 and read through it once quickly
     I organized:
  • stuff for school
     I cleaned:
  •  put away some clothes (but not all)
  I woke up this morning and felt really terrible. Sick to my stomach among other things. I went downstairs and grabbed half a banana and then went back to sit on my bed and take care of the emails and text messages I got when I was asleep. I felt a bit better after eating a bit more and I got on my computer to try to get stuff done. My classmate messaged me reminding me that we have people coming from a company to critique our portfolio work tomorrow in our 8am class and we needed to have it printed. I quick hopped in the shower so I could enter back into society, and rushed to school. After converting our files we found out that our print lab was closed. I went to worship practice and then dragged Bree to Chipotle for food and then to come with me while I printed stuff. We went to her house afterward and she gave me a cup of tea before I was told to go home before the roads got any worse. When I got home I went to my room and started working on my essay that is due tomorrow at 1pm for Composition. I managed to finish it but I will need to proofread it and edit it before class tomorrow.
I am heading to bed now so that I can be somewhat awake for the business people coming early tomorrow. I am nervous!
  
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment