Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Act 1- Scene 19 (late)

1) I went to bed at 6am
2) I slept until around 10am (which means I skipped my class :/)
3) water...?4) Bible.... no devotions but I found this verse that was encouraging.
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. - John 16:33
5) No exercise. I'm so sore.

6) The stuff they call food: (I don't remember any of it)
Breakfast- 
Lunch- 
Snack-  
Dinner- 
7) 
School: 
  • Composition 1
    • I read around 5 pages of our reading
     I organized nothing
     I cleaned nothing

  
I was dumb to stay up that early/late. I recently became addicted to a Drama. It is hard to stop watching it and I didn't feel tired at the time.

   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment