Monday, March 7, 2011

Act 1- Scene 18

1) I went to bed at 5am Don't judge.
2) I slept until 8am
3) 4 small glasses
4) Bible.... none except for at church
5) 2 hours and 30 minutes of roller skating. I am so dead tomorrow.

6) The stuff they call food:
Breakfast- 1 Serving Cream of Wheat
Lunch- Steak, Salad, Bread, 1/2 lifewater
Snack-  Tropical Tango Smoothie from DQ (small), chocolate chip cookie, salad, 1 cup of coffee
Dinner- two slices of pizza and two glasses of coke
7) 
School: 
  • I bought a suit for my informational interviews
    • skirt 
    • jacket
    • pants
    • blouse
     I organized nothing
     I cleaned nothing

 
I currently feel like crap due to the less than three hours of sleep, lack of water, and amazing workout provided by my first time rollerskating ever. I am going to be so sore tomorrow.

   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

2 comments: