Saturday, March 12, 2011

Act 1- Scene 23 (late)

1) I went to bed at 5am. *sigh* 
2) I slept until 11 or so
3) water....3 small glasses I think
4) Bible.... none
5) I worked a 7 hour shift on my feet...
6) Foodziez: 
Breakfast-  none
Lunch- rice chex, banana, cup of milk
Snack-  piece of string cheese, luna bar
Dinner- fries, chicken, part of a chocolate peanut butter shake
7) 
School: 
  •  Personal finance
    • Chapter 9-10 test
     I organized nothing
     I cleaned nothing

  I fail at sleeping
. I fail at doing my Bible. I fail at eating. I fail at drinking water. I fail at exercising. I fail at getting stuff done. Why must I fail so much! WAE
 
   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

1 comment:

  1. even when it seems all has failed...look not to the problem but to the answer. :)

    2 Corinthians 13:7
    Now we pray to God that you will not do anything wrong—not so that people will see that we have stood the test but so that YOU WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS WE MAY HAVE FAILED.

    fighting with you my dear!

    ReplyDelete