Thursday, March 10, 2011

Act 1- Scene 21(late)

1) I went to bed around 4am. Once again. Fail. 
2) I slept until around 7am 
3) water....none
4) Bible.... just the stuff at youth group
5) No exercise
6) Foodles: 
Breakfast-  Luna bar and part of a lifewater
Lunch- 1 hunk of chicken as big as my fist, 1 hunk of chicken half as big as my fist
Snack-  carrots and the rest of the lifewater
Dinner- orange chicken, cashew chicken, white rice, glass of milk, ice cream cone
7) 
School: 
  • Portfolio (8am)
    • I finished my Calendar for InDesign
      • fixed the mini calendar dates
      • colored the month bars on the mini calendar
    • I worked as far as I could on my newsletter
  • Creative Writing
    • I wrote my Freewrite
  • Composition 1 (1pm-4:30pm)
    • Quiz 1
    • Partial 1st draft for Essay #1
     I organized nothing
     I cleaned nothing

 I was a little more motivated. I got stuff done even though I could have gotte more done. I'm still wondering where my lovely onee-chan Sephre is but Bob is telling me to keep updating so I am. :)


   FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment