Monday, March 21, 2011

Act 1- Scene 33

Monday March 21
1) I went to bed at 1:30am 
2) I got up at 7am
3) 25.4 oz of water 
4) Bible- (none yet)
5) exercise-
(none) 125lbs supposedly
6) Foodie Doodles: 
Breakfast-  1 banana, 1 cup of coffee
Lunch- Sun-dried tomato and basil bagel, garden cream cheese, green tea bubble tea
Snack- none
Dinner-  corned beef, cabbage, potatos, carrots, onions, two swallows of lifewater
After Dinner Snack- two swallows of lifewater, 2 servings of Cream of Wheat, splash of milk, drizzle of honey
7)School: 
  •  Career Research (8am-9am)
    • I talked to my teacher about being so far behind
    • I revised my cover letter
    • I turned in my second revision of my cover letter
    • I now have 999 words of my resume research paper written (I literally spent 6 hours on just that.)
     I organized:
  • I sewed a button back onto my jacket
  • I uploaded the pictures off of my camera and cleared the card
     I cleaned:
  •  My room
  • I washed and dried a load of darks
  • I put a load of whites in the wash
 I have decided to post these posts earlier in the day and then edit them later to fill in the gaps. That way if I start it in the morning and forget to fill it in later it will have to correct date :)
   
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment