Sunday, March 20, 2011

Act 1- Scene 32

Sunday March 20
1) I went to bed around 12:30am 
2) I got up at 7am

3) 2 large glasses of water 
4) Bible- none except for what was at church
5) I rollerskated for around 2 or 3 hours. I am getting better at it!
6) Omn noms: 
Breakfast-  Corned beef hash with an egg
Lunch- pasta, chicken, Kix cereal with milk
Snack-sour straws candy
Dinner- 3 slices of pizza, two single poptarts, pomegranate yogurt, two small glasses of coca-cola
After Dinner Snack- pickles
7)School: 
  •  Composition 1
    • I hand wrote 2.5 pages of a draft of my essay
     I organized:
  • I updated my blog posts here
     I cleaned:
  •  nothing
 The day isn't done yet but I wanted to post this now just in case I don't tonight. I will probably come back and edit it to fill in the gaps.
I got up early and got ready for church. I was on for worship team this morning so we needed to be there at 8:15am. Worship was really good even though my music blew off of the piano at one point because someone turned on the fans haha. I came almost straight home after church was done and climbed straight into bed. I was so tired. I slept from 12-1pm. It was a good nap. I hope I am not to tired for skating tonight. I am making good progress on my essay but am currently waiting for a text from a friend to help me remember in what order certain events happened in. I hope she replies soon. *cough* Lysa *cough* :P Well, until then I can type up what I have and work on my other homework. :) 
I am back after rollerskating :D I did a lot better than my first time and I don't think I will be as sore tomorrow. I got the message from Lysa and so I can continue with my essay which is good. Since I have class at 8am though I am deciding to go to bed now.
Night!
 
  
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment