Sunday, March 20, 2011

Act 1- Scene 31! (late)

Saturday March19
1) I went to bed around 1:30am 
2) I slept until a little after 10am

3) 2 large glasses of water
4) Bible- none
5) I was sore and did not exercise.
6) Omn noms: 
Breakfast-  Corned beef hash with an egg and a glass of milk
Lunch- Breakfast was kind of brunch considering the time we ate...
Snack-Bubble Tea, half pound of gummy candy
Dinner- Mac n cheese with chicken and polenta (very small portion)
After Dinner Snack- chocolate chip cookies, 3 glasses of milk, 1 bowl of popcorn
7)School: 
  •  none
     I organized nothing
     I cleaned:
  •  nothing
  I didn't get much done but *shrugs* I dun know. I woke up after spending the night at Bree's house and made us brunch. I then left to meet Lysa at the cell phone store and we went over to a little asian restaurant where I found they have cheap bubble tea! I was so excited!! lol We sat there for a while while she ate her food and I drank my bubble tea, just talking about plans we have for stuff. (She was only in town because of spring break.) I went home and lazed around in my bed until my parents called me down for a double feature. We watched Unstoppable and a movie with Katherine Heigl (or however you spell it) and the captain guy from Transformers. It was called Life As We Know It
I had a nice breakdown where I managed to get my drive back and went upstairs to start getting ready for bed. I set out my outfit for church in the morning since I was on and then after writing a quick entry in my diary, went to bed.
  
  FIGHTING!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment